Hilton Guest Service Agent in Adelaide, Australia
- Part Time positionavailable
- Develop your career atthis prestigious 5 star, 374 room hotel
- Based at the HiltonAdelaide hotel, CBD opposite Victoria Square
You will be responsible for engaging ourguests and customers by providing them with the utmost in customerservice. You will create memorable guestexperiences by efficiently assisting our guests in a friendly and engagingmanner.
Your service philosophy will be to fill theearth with the light and warmth of Hospitality – by delivering exceptionalexperiences – every hotel, every guest, every time.
About Hilton Hotels
Hiltonis built on our Values of H ospitality, I ntegrity, L eadership, T eamwork, O wnership and N ow (H.I.L.T.O.N) , andwe are committed to demonstrating these values to our Guests and our TeamMembers every single day. Whilst eachvalue is essential, Hospitality comes first, because it is truly at the heartof everything we do. We are Hilton. We Are Hospitality.
About the role
In your role as Guest Service Agent, you will bethe key connection point between our guests and the hotel, as well as otherhotel departments. You will provideexceptional service by engaging guests from arrival to departure; you willwelcome guests and respond to requests, inquiries and complaints as their main pointof contact in the hotel.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, you willwork on a rotating basis as part of the fast-paced Front Office team, tomaximise sales revenues through up-selling and marketing programs.
- Welcome guests and complete Check-in andCheck-out procedures using the hotel system, OnQ
- Handle guest requests, inquiries and complaintseffectively and efficiently
- Maintain current knowledge of daily VIP’s, hotelproducts, services, pricing and special promotional offers
- Maximise sales revenues through up-selling andmarketing programs
- Working as part of a larger team you will bemulti-skilled to step in and assist Concierge, Switchboard and Executive Loungeas and when requested
- Perform duties with a high level ofpositive guest service. Ensure that theguest is the first priority at all times – be pro-active with their needs
- Previous reception experience, preferably in thehospitality industry
- Calm, efficient and organised with attention to detail
- Fluent in the English language in order tocommunicate professionally with guests and team members, both in person andover the telephone
- A passion for delivering exceptional guestexperiences
- Computer literate and able to navigate throughcompany systems
- Well-presented and organised
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining apositive attitude when working with a guest
- Able to work a flexible roster, including weekends& nights
- Cash handling experience
Culture and benefits
Our team are responsible for living up to ourbrand promise of ‘ensuring that every guest feels cared for, valued andrespected’ we achieve this by ensuring our Blue Energy culture is alive in eachof our hotels. Blue Energy is the unspoken energy and passion behind each ofour dedicated team members who are focused on making a difference. It links ourvision ‘To fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality’ – to ourvalues of ‘Hospitality’, ‘Integrity’, ‘Leadership’, ‘Teamwork’, ‘Ownership’ and‘Now’. As a Hilton team member you can expect to receive;
- A competitiveindustry wage
- Membershipwith Go Hilton – global Team Member discounted room rates
- Discountsof up to 50% on products and services in participating Hilton outlets
- Accessto Hilton University training, offering more than 3000 learning programs
- Career development planning and opportunities
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Guest Service Agent
Requisition ID: HOT04JXM