Hilton AC Technician in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
An AC Technician is responsible for maintaining all air-conditioning equipment and installations in good working condition by carrying out necessary repairs and preventive maintenance.
What will I be doing?
As an AC Technician, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Installing air conditioning systems, testing systems for proper functioning.
- Performing emergency repairs, maintaining tools
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions
- Making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency
Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor
Able to read Building, Air-conditioning and Electrical drawings
- Able to fault find and repair air-conditioning.
- Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes
- Must recover and properly dispose of refrigerants when servicing air conditioning equipment since refrigerants can be harmful to the environment
- Flexible and team player – able to work on own initiative
- Good understanding of water treatment techniques and able to handle chemicals
- Makes periodic inspection tours to check all AC equipment functioning properly
- Carries out guest room maintenance according to schedule programme
- Works closely with electrician to carry out electrical work when required, including functions and parties
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by supervisor
- Keeps all necessary tools in good working condition, keep their working place neat and clean
- Attains all departmental meetings and training classes
What are we looking for?
AC Technician serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum 5 years air-conditioning and refrigeration installation or maintenance experience in Industrial/Commercial Projects
- Good all round practical trade skills inclusive fabrication, installation and maintenance
- Preferable apprentice time service candidate
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotels-Hospitals experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: AC Technician
Requisition ID: HOT04EHR