CACI International Systems Engineer 3 in Albuquerque, New Mexico
CACI has a need to add an experienced Satellite Communications Engineer to its Technical team in Albuquerque, NM. This position requires travel within the United States and overseas for various projects. The candidate should be experienced performing the following tasks.
--Installs and configure a wide variety of communications equipment and systems including military satellite communication systems, secure voice systems, Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Radio systems, unclassified phone systems and video teleconferencing equipment.
• Perform equipment integration in transportable, mobile, and fixed site operations centers.
MILSTAR, SMART-T or DSCS system implementation/configuration experience
• Perform site surveys and capability analysis of Operations Centers (OC).
• Verify adherence to established installation standards and practices.
• Integrate communication system equipment.
• Design and implement a communications system of systems utilizing COTS equipment to satisfy customer requiremeents.
• Develop drawings, User Guides, test plans, test procedures, rack elevations, pin-outs, cable connections, equipment maintenance manuals and other communications documentation.
• Work in a team environment, collaborates with engineering staff
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
5-7 years telecommunications integration/installation experience with a Bachelors of Science Degree in EE, CE or Equivalent Experience
Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI Security Clearance
Average use of computer office suite software and Visio.
Experience in computer HW/SW installation, Satellite Terminal operations, phone system installation
Experience in US military satellite terminal installation, configuration and maintenance
Experience in DRSN system operations and configuration
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.