Thermo Fisher Scientific Client Services Project Manager in Allentown, Pennsylvania
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
• Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
• Evaluates customer clinical research packaging specifications with the sales representative, the customer and/or Project manager II or Senior Project Manager.
• Determines the preliminary design of the study and evaluates and understands the study.
• Initiates the involvement of appropriate departments and maintains continuous communication with those departments.
• Assist Sales personnel with customer teleconferences, visits and audits.
• Prepares packaging quotations by ascertaining the following:
• Bill of Materials – FCS vs. Customer Supplied Components
• Description of packaging operations
• Production scheduling
• Tooling requirements
• Packaging Samples
• Shares tasks with the Document Specialist including generation of the MBOM, review accuracy of production orders, order clinical labels, order approved components and the various tasks associated with completing a project.
• Works with Project Support Associate to perform the necessary tasks associated with each packaging process.
• Works with Sales representatives to finalize project quotations organize and complete customer sample packets.
• Disperses customer information and specifications to all necessary internal departments.
• Develops MS project timeline for each project when appropriate. Communicates critical milestones to the scheduler and customer.
• Obtains approval for the purchase of FCS supplied components, clinical labels, etc. when an official Purchase Order and/or signed quotation has not been obtained from the customer.
• Assists in performing investigations and resolve conflict both internally and externally.
• Verifies final production information for Accounting Dept. prior to invoices being released. Continues monitoring of JOTS financial data.
• Responsible for learning and mastering all internal systems associated with projects. (i.e JOTS, GPM, TrackWise) • Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.