Hilton Beauty Therapist in Amsterdam, Netherlands
A Beauty Therapist with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is responsible for managing and carrying out treatments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while helping to achieve sales revenue targets
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As a Beauty Therapist, you are responsible for managing and carrying out treatments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Beauty Therapist would also be required to help achieve sales targets and manage customer feedback.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
- Assist Spa Manager in meeting and exceeding department sales targets and ensure that sales are recorded accurately
- Ensure health, safety and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations are complied with and spa rules are observed by members, clients and guests
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure issues or compliments are escalated to enable long-term improvements in products and services
- Comply with hotel security, fire, and health and safety regulations
What are we looking for?
A Beauty Therapist serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant qualifications for the role
- At least 1 year experience working as a Beauty Therapist in a luxury environment
- Knowledgeable about beauty products
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Commercial attitude
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Excellence in English language
- Excellence in Dutch/another European language is a plus
- Flexibility to work in weekends
- Candidate must be in the possession of a valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands.
Job: Spa and Recreation
Title: Beauty Therapist
Requisition ID: HOT01A1C