Hilton Cluster Sales Manager in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Department:Hilton Cluster Sales Office The Netherlands
Function:Cluster Sales Manager
Reports to:Director of Sales Operations The Netherlands
We are looking for a creative and pro-active Cluster Sales Manager with a focus on the Schiphol and Amsterdam Region for the Hilton Cluster Sales Office The Netherlands. Your primary task is to hunt for new sales opportunities and to develop current account basis to overachieve the Hotel Business Plan s.
- Identify and contract new prospect accounts both in the Corporate as MICE segment in order to achieve personal and hotel revenue targets.
- Develop and optimize share of wallet of accounts by extensive account management, liaising with global counter parts and building relationships with local contacts.
- Monitor performance on a monthly basis in order to review variances, pace and developments.
- Use analytical skills to analyze account performance and opportunities to share/explain in the commercial meeting.
- Perform site inspections and bookers presentations for accounts and prospects.
- Further develop the local MICE market in order to grow market share and awareness.
- Cross sell all 6 Hilton Worldwide hotels in the Netherlands and around the world.
- Weekly and Monthly updates on account development, lead generation and prospecting via sales reporting tools.
- Set up result-focused action plan for corporate entertainment and account management activities.
- Represent hotel in market during workshops, trade fairs and networking opportunities.
- Initiate creative sales races and blitzes in relevant markets and business areas.
- Has a minimum of 2 -3 years (banquet) sales experience in the hospitality industry.
- Has a proven track of sales successes.
- Is creative, enthusiastic and can think without a box.
- Can work under high pressure, is a self-starter and a team player who can communicate on different levels.
- Has analytical skills, is eager and is result driven.
- Has market knowledge of the Amsterdam region in The Netherlands.
- Is key in acquisition of new accounts as well as in managing and developing effective relationships with current clients.
- Can set short and long term business strategies with focused achievable actions and deadlines.
- Has excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language in both oral and written communication.
- Has extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably Delphi.
- Driver’s license.
- A salary based on experience.
- Target based incentive scheme.
- Extensive training- and development programs.
- Eligible for GO HILTON Team Member Travel Program offering great discounts for private travel.
Title: Cluster Sales Manager
Requisition ID: HOT03DNX