Hilton Marketing Executive in Amsterdam, Netherlands
With the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam’s strong brand presence (and reputation) in the global market, the Marketing Executive will assist the Director of Business Development in achieving key objectives with the annual marketing plan, current initiatives and relevant marketing activities relating directly to the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Support the Director of Business Development with the coordination of marketing campaigns, promotional activities and maintain tracking to measure success
- Conduct market research to assist the Director of Business Development in identifying revenue driving opportunities, obtaining market and competitive insights and building strategic partner relationships
- Oversee all marketing related administrative tasks to include invoice processing
- Work with supplier and creative agencies and source proposals and relevant quotes
What are we looking for?
As Marketing Executive with Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam you will become part of one of the leading luxury hotels in The Netherlands. To ensure the company remains one of the most recognized names in the industry you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Educated to College level or similar work experience, preferably with Marketing and eCommerce experience.
- Experience of supporting, planning and managing project work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the main marketing functions in a luxury hotel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Understands commercial awareness and can adapt to changing priorities quickly.
- Ability to interact effectively and work diplomatically and collaboratively with a wide range of individuals.
- Demonstrated self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- Creatively minded and has desire to work in marketing for the hospitality industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 4,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage.
In addition you will be entitled to discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain and Avis.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands. The magnitude of this company leads to numerous career opportunities worldwide. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton Honors®.
Job: Timeshare Marketing
Title: Marketing Executive
Requisition ID: HOT046BF