Monsanto Process and Governance Analyst for Customer Interface in AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
We are looking for an Analyst to join our Process and Governance team in Amsterdam and dedicated to the Customer Interface organization.
The Customer Interface Analyst will serve as the principal analyst support and business partner for the Customer Interface group of the Monsanto Customer Care organization. Responsible for accurate and up-to-date process documentation and conducting a preliminary analysis of data. Key aspects of the role include providing data driven advice and recommendations to improve customer satisfaction. Individual in this role also investigates issues from customer interface- following up through resolution,- monitors KPI reporting and tracking and escalates process/system development needs.
This position is regionally focused (Europe), supporting multiple buiness units and does not have direct reports.
The main responsibilities are the following :
• Provides high quality analysis to drive more effective decisions for the Customer Interface EME Team.
• Develops customer satisfaction analysis tools, reporting scorecards and presentations associated with the Customer Interface EME Team in order to understand and articulate business drivers to key stake holders.
• Responsible for leading the annual Budget consolidation for the Customer Care EME Team.
• Ensures QMS documents are up-to-date, and facilitates the creation, approval, and updating of the department's process documentation.
• Ensures adoption of global KPIs and metrics, and develops local metrics KPI’s where appropriate
• Monitors regional Customer Interface performance against global/regional KPIs and metrics, updates Customer Care leadership on performance, identifies performance gaps.
• Monitors all customer satisfaction complaints captured through Salesforce and propose areas for improvement between the Customer Journey to secure a positive experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related area
• 1-3 years experience Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Project Management
• Reliable experience on translating Data into Informarmation to faciliatate decision making
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• English proficiency
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience developing and implementing process improvements
• Proficient in Microsoft Office / SAP /CRM tools
Organization: EME Supply Chain51171815_
Title: Process and Governance Analyst for Customer Interface
Location: Europe Middle-East-Netherlands-Amsterdam-Amsterdam
Requisition ID: 01L4S
Job: Customer Operations & Support
At Monsanto, we value a diverse combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please for further assistance.access our disability accommodations process
U.S. Employment Law (applicable for U.S. jobs ONLY): EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. For information about equal employment opportunity rights, please refer to this information from the U.S. federal government: ; .
EEOC PosterEEOC Supplement