Hilton Event Services Administrative Assistant-Hilton Anaheim in Anaheim, California
An Event Services Administrative Assistant is responsible for responding providing administrative and clerical support to department manager(s) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As an Event Services Administrative Assistant, you would be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to department managers in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in the creation of event resumes and BEOs.
- Communicate with clients and guests in a timely and professional manner.
- Very proficient use of administrative tasks to include calendar. management, event creation, word-processing, e-mailing, data-entry, filing, faxing, copying and processing mail.
- Coordinates client and guest requests.
- Answer telephones, schedule team members and conduct inventory.
- Coordinate department projects, as needed.
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment.
- Track Guest Comment Cards and feedback.
- Perform other general office duties and assist with special projects, as needed.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Administrative and General
Title: Event Services Administrative Assistant-Hilton Anaheim
Requisition ID: HOT03VLU