Brinks Branch Firearms Trainer in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Branch Firearms Trainer
Requisition #:19230Location:Annapolis Junction MD - B0790
Functional Area:Logistics/TransportationEducation Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for an Armored Car Driver Trainer.
The Armored Car Driver Trainer is responsible for training employees in the safe operation of Brink’s armored vehicles. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers and in armored vehicles in transit, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers, including armored vehicles.
• Train drivers on all aspects of driving and controlling the armored vehicle
• Maintain the safety, security and control of the armored vehicle at all times
• Guard the Messenger during the actual delivery or pick up of valuables at a customer’s location
• Maintain radio communication with the Messenger and/or other vehicle crew and with dispatch personnel
• Load and unload the armored vehicle
• Report all faults experience during the day’s activity
• Complete appropriate driving/delivery documentation
• Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicle’s interior
• Be at least 21 years of age
• A currently valid driver’s license
• Minimum 1 year of experience as a driver
• Able to work weekends, holidays and/or extended hours
• Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Good basic math skills
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Collaborative work style
• Good ethics and integrity
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive hourly wage with profit sharing opportunities, we offer to eligible employees; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top