HCA, Hospital Corporation of America PBX Operator PRN in Arlington, Texas
Department: Communications/PBX Shift: PRN (as needed)
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
The PBX Operator serves as the central means of communication for the hospital.
* Answers main hospital line directing both outside and internal calls appropriately.
* Utilizes beeper and overhead paging as appropriate.
* Answer PBX board in a timely manner.
* Responds appropriately to all request as per policy and procedure.
* Work in conjunction with Facilities Management and Security. * Support the Business Office with clerical duties.
Job Qualifications: * 1 year with a multi-line console in a business setting preferred.
Title: PBX Operator PRN
Location: Texas-Arlington-Medical Center of Arlington- Arlington (Dallas/Ft
Requisition ID: 00015-89259