HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Antepartum in Arlington, Texas
Registered Nurse / RN
Dept: Antepartum / Gyn / Women's Services
Work Schedule: PRN
Delivers professional nursing care to all patients in Antepartum, Gyn/Surg, Post Partum Overflow. Performs assessment and acuity assignment; follows standard of care utilizing Nursing Process in delivery of care; maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions. Daily assignment of an RN may include supervision of other nursing personnel and/or students. The employee performs all services as they may relate to patient care/treatment with consideration for age/condition of patient.
MCA is a 340 bed, acute care hospital located in South Arlington. MCA is accredited by The Joint Commission and is designated as the Official Hospital of the Texas Rangers. Representing more than 40 areas of specialized care, MCA provides a complete lineup of award-winning healthecare services.
- Current licensure as an RN with the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
- Current CPR, healthcare provider, issued by the American Heart Association REQUIRED.
- Current NRP issued by American Heart Association REQUIRED.
- Prefer women's med/surg or antepartum background.
- Strongly prefer basic computer skills to process order entry and retrieve data.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Antepartum
Location: Texas-Arlington-Medical Center of Arlington- Arlington (Dallas/Ft
Requisition ID: 00015-87450