HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery in Arlington, Texas
Registered Nurse / RN Dept: Labor and Delivery / L&D / Women's Services Work Schedule: FT Days
Position Summary and Job Responsibilities:
- Delivers professional nursing care to all patients in Fetal Diagnostic Center and Labor and Delivery.
- Performs assessment and acuity assignment.
- Follows standard of care utilizing Nursing Process in delivery of care.
- Maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions.
- Daily assignment of an RN may include supervision of other nursing personnel and/or students. MCA is a 340 bed, acute care hospital located in South Arlington. MCA is accredited by The Joint Commission and is designated as the Official Hospital of the Texas Rangers. Representing more than 40 areas of specialized care, MCA provides a complete lineup of award-winning healthcare services.
- Over 4,300 deliveries each year in the dedicated women's tower.
- Newly renovated 29-bed antepartum and gynecologic surgery unit.
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 24/7 Neonatologists.
- Fetal Diagnostic Center - OB Emergency Department.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Program.
- Childbirth Education Classes.
- Lactation Consultants.
- Gynecologic Robotic Surgery.
- Current licensure as an RN with the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners or compact license is accepted.
- Current CPR, healthcare provider, issued by the American Heart Association. REQUIRED.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) issued by American Heart Association. REQUIRED.
- Prefer one year of recent experience.
- Strongly prefer basic computer skills to process order entry and retrieve data.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery
Location: Texas-Arlington-Medical Center of Arlington- Arlington (Dallas/Ft
Requisition ID: 00015-86976