HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Neuro Trauma ICU Experienced Intern in Arlington, Texas
Internship - October Registered Nurse / RN Dept: Neuro Trauma ICU
Must have atleast 1 year of RN experience. This is a great opportunity for Med Surg RN's to grow in critical care
Delivers professional nursing care to patient populations in the Intensive Care Unit which includes but are not limited to general cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, stroke and other complex disease states with cardiac and vascular co-morbidities. Performs assessments, follows standards of care and disease specific protocols utilizing the Nursing Process in delivery of care. Maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions. * Responsible for delivery of professional nursing care for assigned patients, performs nursing assessments / care plan implementation / implementation of treatment / evaluation of treatment / and discharge planning. * Coordinates care with interdisciplinary team members and ancillary services. * Responsible for delegation within scope of practice to provide safe and effective care to patient population. * Integrates behavior standards and AIDET fundamentals of service into all work activities.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
- Current CPR - healthcare provider, issued by American Heart Association.
- Current ACLS certification, issued by American Heart Association.
- Prefer one year of recent experience in a Medical Surgical Unit
- Strongly prefer basic computer skills to process order entry and retrieve data.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Neuro Trauma ICU Experienced Intern
Location: Texas-Arlington-Medical Center of Arlington- Arlington (Dallas/Ft
Requisition ID: 00015-92782