CACI International Quality Assurance Specialist 3 in Arlington, Virginia
Serves as a Quality Assurance Analyst for IPPS-A Increment II. Ensures QA tasks are in sync with plans for Project and Risk Management, Testing, Training, Release, and others as needed. Performs QA process audits. Works with the Technical and Functional teams to ensure that deliverables conform to standards, policies, or other documented descriptions. Ensures all non-conformances are tracked to resolution, and certifies that products or processes are ready for delivery prior to release. Works closely with the Project Manager, Customer Program Management Office (PMO), Technical and Functional staff to ensure work products meet defined standards. Reviews and/or helps prepare documentation to support periodic process or performance appraisals, such as for CMMI, ISO, Six Sigma, etc.
• Conducts product audits and reviews of all deliverables and major work products to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
• Ensures that quality processes are developed and implemented in conjunction with the contract requirements.
• Conducts Product Audits against published project process document, contract requirements and corporate standards. Document non-compliance issues and applicable corrective action items. Track non-compliance issues to closure. Validates results, reports discrepancies, and follows through to ensure that all issues are resolved.
• Collects, analyzes, and reports on established metrics.
• Identifies process improvement opportunities and lessons learned.
• Integrates process improvements across applicable project activities
• Works independently providing technical guidance related to process development and management in accordance with industry standards (e.g., CMMI, ISO, ITIL)
• Works with SMEs to ensure effective development, coordination and implementation of process plans
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Must have good client relations and communication skills
• Must be able to work independently with little oversight
• Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 5-7 years of related experience.
Knowledge and understanding of CMMI, ISO, ITIL and/or Six Sigma methodologies
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.