Comcast Analyst 2, Business Suppt & Analytics in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational performance metrics
and resources. Maps metrics against the Company's operational plans and
tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus. Creates and
facilitates reporting and analysis to evaluate operational initiatives
and drive operational efficiencies. Develops and maintains standard
reporting measures, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and
ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions. Quantitatively evaluates
and recommends action plans, based on all operational reporting and
analysis in order to enhance the customer experience and drive
operational efficiencies. Provides financial reporting, revenue analysis
support, discount monitoring, promotional modeling, and
subscriber-reporting issue resolution to various departments within the
company. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and
recommends changes to management.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and
feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based
strategic decision making.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- Creates and maintains compliance reports that identify discrepancies
within the Company's billing systems.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members.
Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- May prepare reports to be used by other departments to correct billing
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer