HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN)-Medical Surgical-Pulmonary-Full time-Day in Atlantis, Florida
Registered Nurse (RN)- Medical Surgical- Central/Pulmonary-Full Time-Day-7A-7P 4 Central .9
As a professional nurse, delivers patient care through nursing procedures of assessment, discharge planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching activities. Maintains standards of professional nursing and supports the mission and vision of JFK Medical Center.
- Current licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider, ACLS,
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN)-Medical Surgical-Pulmonary-Full time-Day
Location: Florida-Atlantis-JFK Medical Center - Palm Beach
Requisition ID: 02873-9480