HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN)-Unit Coordinator-Full Time-Night in Atlantis, Florida
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit coordinator -Medical Surgical-Telemetry-2N/2C cardiac FT - 7P-.09 66 BEDS WITH 2N AND 2C , HIGH ACUITY, HIGH PATIENT TURN OVER Supervise staff Must be able to make decision under pressure
- Current licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider, ACLS,
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN)-Unit Coordinator-Full Time-Night
Location: Florida-Atlantis-JFK Medical Center - Palm Beach
Requisition ID: 02873-9746