CACI International Test Engineer, Lead in Aurora, Colorado
BIT Systems Inc. is a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions.
We are looking for talented IT/Engineer professionals that are excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to create truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Summary: Candidate will be a member of a Core Systems Engineering team for a large, multi-delivery system supporting national and tactical requirements. Successful candidate will have strong organizational planning and execution skills. Must be responsive and flexible to programmatic changes, and demonstrate strong communication skills across a wide variety of situations. Candidate should be able to communicate complex technical material to mixed audiences to include executive and Senior Government personnel.
Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate system deployment activities across the affected program organizations
• Coordinate with Delivery Leads for resources, planning and schedule
• Coordinate with the customer and deployment sites for Site Surveys, PSA, PSR, and deployment execution milestones
• Support program planning activities, program meetings, organizational staffing activities, program board activities, as well as the program Risk Management activities and process.
• Candidate must be highly motivated and a self-starter with ability to take ownership of assigned tasks, independently determine the approach to develop solutions and push to closure on scheduled milestones.
• TS/SCI Clearance
• Knowledge/experience of the deployment lifecycle and related processes
• Typically requires a BS degree and 7-9 years of experience in a DoD Government environment. Military experience will be taken into consideration.
• Experience with NSIS deliver requirements is a plus
Additional BITS Information:
Not to mention BITS benefits are quite unique. Basically, BITS benefits equate to 50% of salary on TOP of your base salary. The first part is a tax-qualified profit sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account Plan (the IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and BITS' Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses.
We believe in healthy home/ work balance; both our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Check us out at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.