Comcast VP, Operations Transformation in Aurora, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the overall strategy and management of customer care organization. Establishes policies and procedures to provide necessary customer service, meets organizational goals and drives revenues. Constantly seeks to improve the fiscal soundness and operational effectiveness of all initiatives developed in the Customer Service Strategy and Operations department.
- Responsible for transformational initiatives across business services Care, Service Assurance, Technical Operations and Order Management with focus on Process, Product and System change
- Leads strategic planning, requirements and execution to improve productivity and effectiveness throughout operations; drive automated order flow, reduce repeat customer contacts, rationalize and reduce customer touchpoints
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of operations analysis, performance management, and time entry.
- Plans, develops, and implements management strategy to respond to customer needs and market demands.
- Sets standards of performance for all levels of customer operations to promote sales and to meet established departmental goals.
- Ensures operating departments comprehend the expense process and allocate their resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Provides direction and guidance necessary to assure the efficient and cost-effective operation within approved operating and capital budgets for the departments.
- Ensures that all efforts are made to retain revenue, improve product mix, and maintain the integrity of accounts receivable.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Experience leading large programs using principles of change management
- Ability to manipulate data and ability to present thoughts in a way that inspires others and drives appropriate action
- Experience leading both direct report teams and in matrix organizations
- Understanding of capital forecasting/budgeting
- Masters Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 15 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer