IBM Marketing Analytics and Data Driven Consultant in AUSTIN, Texas
This role will support CHQ initiatives by helping at the business level. This role will also translate the need of the business back to CHQ, so there is an ongoing dialogue of capabilities and practices with business need and implementation. This person/s will work with senior leadership in the business to drive implementation, usage and interpretation of data-driven initiatives the drive the business forward.Responsibilities:• Work directly with internal clients such as Business Units and Geo senior management to act as an extension of their team providing data driven marketing strategy & insights• Support ‘client’ teams with marketing & consulting frameworks enablement, and tools, analytics & data analysis using data from performance and optimization, segmentation, the sales funnel, predictive analytics and other data available• Lead analytic projects for Product and Portfolio marketing, Business planning, Marketing ROI, Growth decomposition, Opportunity identification, Data Visualization and Analytics dashboard creation and other areas• For the projects in the above mentioned areas, work with centralized team to provide support and perform required data analysis• Create interpretations that present the “story” from the analysis to clients, being a catalyst of change based on performance• Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations and identify and resolve barriers in terms of scope, speed & quality• Play a solutions development role generating additional feedback and need requirements for new solutions from clients within the organization where existing technologies don’t exist• Continuously gather & pass client inputs, perspectives, thinking & feedback to the corporate team
· Excellent marketing domain knowledge understanding, particularly in the technology and software domain.
· Understanding of data, statistics, and interpretation; with an expertise in applying data and analytics to real business problems
· Ability to train, coach others on best data driven marketing practices
· Demonstrated experience in analytical thinking and structured hypothesis-based problem solving
· Demonstrated consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work
· Excellent skills in stakeholder management and client relationship
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.