HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Operating Room Analyst in Austin, Texas
To increase profitability in Surgical Services by better use of our IT and related systems. The OR Clinical Systems Analyst is responsible for assisting the OR staff in the optimal use of the computer system applications. This includes coordinating integration of OR systems with internal and external systems, as well as a liaison to other hospital departments including, but not limited to Finance, Supply Chain, Admitting, Infection Control, Risk Management, IT&S, and HIMS. Responsible for installation, planning, coordinating and education of system applications, installation, upgrades and updates. Responsible for ensuring data integrity through periodic audits and reviewing/revising policies/procedures in the use of supplied system software. Performs any other job related duties as requested by the Nursing Manager, Department Director or AVP Surgical Services.*REPORTS TO:* Director of Surgical Services.
*POSITIONS SUPERVISED: *None
CAREER PATH OPPORTUNITIES:Chief Information Officer
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION:
* Graduate from accredited professional school of nursing.
* Bachelor Degree or Master’s degree in Nursing or Informatics
* Demonstrated competence with patient care information systems, preferably MEDITECH.
* Advanced computer skills
* Strong planning, analytical and written skills
* Ability to utilize database, spreadsheet, word processing to conduct analysis of OR statistical reports.
* Attendance (previous or next session) at the HCA ORM University for complete training in HCA related IT systems.
* Experienced in implementing and managing OR scheduling/documentation systems. Previous circulator or nurse educator in the OR with a minimum 5 years recent experience
Job: *Education Training & Professional Development
Title: Registered Nurse Operating Room Analyst
Location: Texas-Austin-St. David%27s Medical Center
Requisition ID: 06676-54639