HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Contracts Administrator, Full Time in Aventura, Florida
Contracts Administrator Aventura Hospital & Medical Center Aventura, FL
Facility Description: Aventura Hospital is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care facility, providing award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we have invested $130 million in expanding and renovating the hospital. The new North Patient Tower features 243 private rooms with private baths, the newest technologically advanced patient care equipment, a 28 bed-Emergency Department, 2 new ICU units, the Surgical Services Suite with 10 new oversized operating rooms, a new Main Entrance and much more. Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital is home to a community rich with diversity and world class infused culture. Our prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you'll be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer! / / /Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!/ / / /Benefits:/ /We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance./
Job Description: The Contracts Administrator serves as the primary source for preparing, maintaining, and managing professional service agreements.
* High school degree required; paralegal/legal assistant certification, preferred.
* 2 years experience managing contracts in a healthcare environment; acute care setting preferred. Professional medical practice management environment acceptable.
* Paralegal/legal assistant experience in medical environment, preferred.
* Knowledge of professional service agreements.
* Frequent interactive associations, along with clerical tasks, inherently important.
* Ability to retrieve, communicate and present information is essential.
* Detail orientation, self-motivated, self-starter necessary.
* Proficient computer skills a must.
Title: Contracts Administrator, Full Time
Location: Florida-Aventura-Aventura Hospital %26 Medical Cntr-North Miami Area
Requisition ID: 01643-7138