Hilton Housekeeping Assistant - Hilton Coylumbridge in Aviemore, United Kingdom
A Housekeeping Assistant is responsible for ensuring cleanliness of public areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing guest requests and replenishing guest amenities.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you are responsible for ensuring cleanliness of public areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Housekeeping Assistant will also be required to replace guest amenities and assist with guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure cleanliness of public areas
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Be environmentally aware
- Dispose of waste accordingly
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage master keys in his/her possesssion
- Check public areas and toilets taking remedial action where necessary
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What makes Hilton Coylumbridge different?
Hilton Coylumbridge is unique within the Hilton UK brand. Based in the stunning scenery of the Cairngorm National Park. Hilton Coylumbridge is surrounded by beautiful wildlife and countryside and is a gateway to many outdoor activities and pursuits. Whether it’s skiing in the winter or mountain biking, kayaking, hill walking, wind surfing in the summer Coylumbridge has it all to offer.
Team members at the hotel have the option of low cost live-in accommodation, the accommodation is situated beside the hotel and all rooms are en-suite. As part of being a team member at Hilton Coylumbridge you will also receive free access to the hotel gym and swimming pool, free meals within the staff canteen, use of the shuttle bus into the local town, Aviemore and are welcome in our onsite Woodshed bar while off duty to enjoy live sport and entertainment.
Team members can use the hotel’s ski passes on Cairngorm Mountain for a nominal amount, as well as access to discounts for other local attractions.
Hilton Coylumbridge is situated 33 miles from the city of Inverness which offers trains, buses and an airport with links to the major airports in the UK and also some flights to European airports.
Finally, as a team member of Hilton Coylumbridge you will be rewarded with favourable rates in Hilton hotels around the world using our team member travel program 'Go Hilton'. Giving you the chance to travel the world at discounted rates.
What are we looking for?
A Housekeeping Assistant serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar position
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Housekeeping Assistant - Hilton Coylumbridge
Requisition ID: HOT046BE