Hilton Receptionist - Hilton Coylumbridge in Aviemore, United Kingdom
A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
What will I be doing?
As Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Receptionists serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Completed high school certificate or equivalent
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in cash handling
- Previous experience with Hotel Front Desk
What makes Hilton Coylumbridge different?
Hilton Coylumbridge is unique within the Hilton UK brand. Based in the stunning scenery of the Cairngorm National Park. Hilton Coylumbridge is surrounded by beautiful wildlife and countryside and is a gateway to many outdoor activities and pursuits. Whether it’s skiing in the winter or mountain biking, kayaking, hill walking, wind surfing in the summer Coylumbridge has it all to offer.
Team members at the hotel have the option of low cost live-in accommodation, the accommodation is situated beside the hotel and all rooms are en-suite. As part of being a team member at Hilton Coylumbridge you will also receive free access to the hotel gym and swimming pool, free meals within the staff canteen, use of the shuttle bus into the local town, Aviemore and are welcome in our onsite Woodshed bar while off duty to enjoy live sport and entertainment.
Team members can use the hotel’s ski passes on Cairngorm Mountain for a nominal amount, as well as access to discounts for other local attractions.
Hilton Coylumbridge is situated 33 miles from the city of Inverness which offers trains, buses and an airport with links to the major airports in the UK and also some flights to European airports.
Finally, as a team member of Hilton Coylumbridge you will be rewarded with favourable rates in Hilton hotels around the world using our team member travel program 'Go Hilton'. Giving you the chance to travel the world at discounted rates.
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Receptionist - Hilton Coylumbridge
Requisition ID: HOT04519