Comcast Coord 2, Prodt Sales Suppt & Analysis in Baltimore, Maryland
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
- New build reporting
- New construction-consolidate data from Construction Journal, Axiometrics, MetoStudy
- Work with construction team to ensure data is accurate and reports are distributed by deadlines
- Attend weekly calls with Construction, New Build, Fiber Deep
- Wave Analytics reporting-generate daily, weekly, monthly reports
- Responsible for reporting and providing data entry and reconciliation to ensure accurate month-end affiliate revenue booking and processing
-Identifies and quantifies billing adjustments to sales force and work
order errors to improve work order accuracy throughout the Product Sales
-Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for
individual results and impact on team.
- Analyzes sales productivity. Times payment remittances to coordinate
audits on a semi-annual basis and prepares the monthly sales commentary.
- Researches unreported/unpaid accounts and ensures the timely
collection of revenue through communication with distributors.
- Monitors data for errors and discrepancies. Researches, verifies, and
corrects data in a timely manner.
- Coordinates data collection from internal and external personnel,
enters into standard and customized report formats, and generates
reports as requested.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports; analyzes planning vs. actual
figures and explains variances.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Note: This job is being posted for our Baltimore MD location. Candidates can also be considered for our Greenbelt MD, and Manassas VA, location.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Familiar with new build reporting
- Experience coordinating cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation skills using Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer