Comcast Mgr 1, Enterprise Direct Sales in Baltimore, Maryland
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring the sales of
integrated communication structure to enterprise customers such as
multi-site regional businesses or national accounts in an effort to
maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent
basis. Assures optimal sales team staffing and training readiness of
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to effectively
manage team Sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice, and TV services
to enterprise customers ranging from 20-500 employees as well as medical
and education institutions.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified Enterprise Account
Executives through optimum selection, training and development,
appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sale promotions and incentives to
meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual rep
achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals, and standards.
- Monitors employee performance, counsels and advises to ensure
compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant
basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains records of individual (as well as
group) sales and performance activities relative to business goals and
objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly and monthly
revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and
analyzing of data.
- Designs, implements, and manages overall territory team structure.
Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups throughout
regional system to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. Possesses
excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills, and
planning and organizational skills.
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to improved
performance and overall success through leading by example and modeling
the Comcast Credo, Touchstones, and Promise.
- Coaches, develops, appraises, and motivates individual sales
representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives. Educates
sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their
enterprise success by assuring compliance with organizational training
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
NOTE: This job is being posted for our Baltimore, MD location. Candidates can also be considered for our Greenbelt MD, location.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer