Hilton Laundry Manager 洗衣房经理 in Baoting, China
A Laundry Manager with Doubletree by Hilton is responsible for running laundry department operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing stock ordering and supplier relationships.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. DoubleTree by Hiltonﾙ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because itﾒs at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Laundry Manager, you are responsible for running laundry department operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Laundry Manager would also be required to manage weekly stock ordering and liaise with suppliers to ensure best quality products at acceptable costs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Run Laundry Department operations
- Manage, train and develop the Laundry team
- Ensure that linen and housekeeping supplies are ordered and controlled in line with Business and Events
- Control monthly stock levels and complete monthly stock takes, control stock losses to a minimum
- Manage weekly stock ordering to ensure par levels are maintained
- Raise all purchase orders in line with business forecast and needs and reconciles invoices
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure best quality products at an acceptable cost
- Manage forecasts, budgets and capital equipment requests
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotelﾒs management
What are we looking for?
A Laundry Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- IT proficient
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous experience at Supervisory level
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about DoubleTree by Hilton --- where the little things mean everything.
- More than 250 properties in countries throughout the world
- More than 230 million cookies have been served, and still baking!
- Hotel chain continues to grow rapidly
- Features the signature Sweet Dreamsﾙ Sleep Experience
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Laundry Manager 洗衣房经理
Requisition ID: HOT01WFU