Hilton Corporate HR Trainee – Luxury Hotels, EMEA in Barcelona, Spain
TheCorporate Human Resource Trainee with Hilton is responsible for managing HRadministration responsibilities to deliver an excellent staff experience whilesupporting employee relations and departmental goals.
Baselocation: Barcelona Corporate Office
Durationof internship: 12 months starting in January 2018
What willit be like to work for Hilton?
Withthousands of hotels in more than 103 countries, Hilton offers countlessopportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and anexceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with usevery year a welcome they will never forget.
If youunderstand the importance of a proper welcome and know how to offer anexceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are lookingfor to work as a Team Member with Hilton Worldwide. Because it’s with HiltonWorldwide where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests,Team Members, and owners alike.
What willI be doing?
• Supportand assist the Regional Director Luxury Hotels EMEA in her daily activities.
-Preparing all administrative tasks such as expense reports, travel arrangementsetc.
- Meetingpreparations such as setting up virtual sessions, preparing power pointpresentations and webinars.
• Preparemeetings and identify information missing and following up on them and prepareaudit visits.
•Involvement with different projects such as recruitment initiatives.
• Assistwith setting up Interviews and Coordinating Tests.
• ManageHR administration such as contracts, letters and personnel files.
• Ensureaccurate information is fed into the bespoke HR.Net system.
• Assistwith employee relations issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, includingdisciplinaries, grievances, and capability assessments.
• Ensurerecruitment and selection process is adhered to and ensure that appropriateimmigration checks are carried out.
• Helpachieve departmental goals.
•Supporting the hotel with departmental training requirements includinginductions, work experience, careers fairs, and training materials.
What arewe looking for?
• Anenthusiastic, motivated and eager individual who is self driven and who showsinitiative.
• Abilityto analyze information and extract results/outcomes which can then be presentedto various target audiences.
• Anindividual who is keen to take on responsibility and task focussed.
• Theroles requires independence and self-motivation.
• This role isopen to both undergraduates and graduates, preferably with an HR or Hospitalityrelated academic background.
•You must be able to start your Placement/Internship in January 2018 for the duration of 12 months
• Fluency inEnglish (verbal and written) is a must. Any other languages are beneficial(French, Italian Dutch, Spanish) but not essential.
• Experiencewith Microsoft package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Job: Human Resources
Title: Corporate HR Trainee – Luxury Hotels, EMEA
Requisition ID: EUR0136O