HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Work From Home Insurance Operations Supervisor in Bedford, Texas
WORK FROM HOME OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
Restricted Small Balance Insurance Follow-Up
Please read posting carefully for hours, location, requirements and pay before applying
You are required to fill out an online application even if applying directly through this site, prior to being considered for employment. Please follow the link below to fill out online application. The application must be completed in full going back 7 years of work history. Please make sure you list contact information (phone numbers) for all past employers listed.
Summary: Leads the activities of 20 hourly staff engaged in collections, customer service and support work. Responsibilities include providing expert process and account support, performing quality reviews, addressing all staff questions and issues, and monitoring the daily activity and performance of each team member. The Operations Supervisor will perform many administrative functions and will assist the Manager in interviewing and training hourly employees, assigning team work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Schedule/Training Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; NO WEEKENDS! Training will be on site for 3 weeks and by the end of December you will be required to be a Work from Home Representative.
- Ensures that collection policies and procedures are followed to maximize collections with excellent customer service at the lowest cost; assists Manager in reaching team goals and objectives.
- Provides full shift floor support for team members.
- Participates in coordination activities with other Operations Supervisors in a highly developed team environment.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all team operations and associated facility processes while communicating any changes to hourly staff.
- Assures compliance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Coaches and motivates hourly staff to reach individual and team goals.
- Performs quality reviews including reviews with staff; submits reviews to Manager for review and approval.
- Monitors daily performance of staff for productivity, time utilization, quality of work, and customer service.
- Provides feedback in routine disciplinary matters.
- Provides training to all new hires.
- Assists Manager in screening, interviewing and training new and existing employees.
- Resolves issues presented by team members.
- Assists Manager in conducting weekly staff meetings.
- Monitors and approves payroll.
- Practices and adheres to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Values Statement".
- Practices "Gung Ho" principles.
- Leads the team in supporting Parallon policies and goals while maintaining a positive, professional attitude.
Other duties as assigned.
Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required
Minimum one year call center and supervisory experience preferred
Competency in Word and Excel software programs
Must possess strong leadership abilities, be detail oriented and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively and professionally are necessary
Remote workers to have a minimum bandwidth and/or workstation physically connected to a Cable/DSL router, or may be required to meet other technology specific requirements
Remote workers are responsible for establishing and furnishing approved work home area
Parallon is an equal opportunity employer
Title: Work From Home Insurance Operations Supervisor
Requisition ID: 01690-126403