Hilton Room Attendant in Beijing, China
A Room Attendant Conrad Hotels and Resorts affects every Guest stay by accommodating requests, maintaining Guest rooms’ to the highest quality standards, and ensuring that every Guest has an exceptional experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it’s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining guest rooms, public areas, and surrounding service areas to ensure the hotel meets Hilton Worldwide Brand Standards at all times and in all places. You will need to work with Team Members from your own department and other departments to complete the following tasks:
- Clean all rooms and other areas assigned to you so that Guests comment on the cleanliness of the environment and return to the hotel for multiple visits.
- Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest.
- Respond quickly to Guest requests, when rational, with accommodations that may enhance their experiences with the hotel, i.e. extra pillows, extra beds, bathroom supplies.
- Ensure that all equipment inside and around Guest rooms as well as in work areas and used when performing housekeeping responsibilities is in working condition.
What are we looking for?
Room Attendants serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels are always in front of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Physically fit and energetic
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service
- Smart and tidy, in appearance
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible and reliable
- Previous housekeeping experience, will be viewed advantageously
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you’ll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
A high-profile destination
More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Room Attendant
Requisition ID: HOT02EIQ