Comcast Administrative Assistant in Bethesda, Maryland
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for providing administrative support to senior management
and staff. Coordinates multiple projects; orchestrates meetings,
researches agenda items, analyzes data, and compiles reports. Maintains
necessary office supplies and ensures various equipment is properly
configured, installed, and maintained. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
- Provides administrative and clerical support including correspondence,
typing, filing, research, and various projects.
- Practices good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive
information regarding department activities.
- Creates intricate spreadsheets, Word documents, and/or PowerPoint
- Screens and directs incoming phone calls.
- Handles maintenance of all office equipment.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer