Comcast Regional Healthcare Sales Manager in Bethesda, Maryland
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that’s best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for increasing revenue from existing clients through strategic contact with area decision-makers on a targets list of existing and potential clients. Accountable for achieving personal sales quotas and assisting appointed Ad Sales managers/decision-makers in meeting their sales quotas. Works in tandem with various sales, marketing, research, and field teams and management to coordinate efforts to maximize revenue from advertisers. This job is an individual contributor role that does not have direct responsibility for
supervision or performance management of staff.
- Prospects, make appointments with, and sells to key decision-makers/Ad Sales managers/advertising agency field personnel of major national advertisers.
- Spearheads strategic initiatives for targeted accounts in collaboration with the tram and to various decision-makers-influencers.
- Conducts needs analysis with clients and creates/recommends marketing solutions. Assists customers and prospects in attaining their goals through proper utilization of Company products/services and ensures goodwill between customers and Company.
- Identifies and secures appointments with key-decision makers, including regional managers and the occasional agency personnel to evangelize various advertising platforms. Educates customers in the latest market trends/conditions and opportunities to market their products through the Company's offerings.
- Enhances and maintains relationships with assigned accounts and agencies.
- Maintains and increases sales volume from established accounts, as well as seek out and sell to new prospects.
- Assists with negotiating and closing advertising sales deals. Understands all industry sales tools and is aware of all competitive media's strengths and weaknesses to sell Company advantages in comparison.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Business
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer