CRST International Account Manager in Birmingham, Alabama
CRST Logistics is seeking a results oriented and customer focused Account Manager to be located in our Birmingham, AL office.
*Job Summary: *The Account Manager is responsible for on-boarding new customers, growing existing business and managing all operational issues related to an account. This employee is required to be on call 24/7 for matters related to their customers. This job includes any person or lead person performing an “on-site” position responsibility for a CRST client.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Develop and complete competitive bid packages, RFP’s, and other reports relating to current and future customers of CRST with strong influence on competitive pricing and margin requirements.
- Develop relationships and grow revenues with existing and new CRST customers.
- Settle disputes regarding customer and carrier pay issues.
- Represent CRST to its’ customers in regards to transactional rate negotiations.
- Communicate daily with all customers and Logistics personnel concerning daily operations, billing, claims and all other project issues.
- Serve as primary negotiator/decision maker for CRST in regards to freight capacity commitments.
- Work in concert with Outside Sales to on board new business and grow existing business
- Conflict management and problem resolution on service and pricing.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a related field required
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Must be able to make effective decisions quickly
- Verbal and written communication skills needed
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer skills needed
CRST is an EOE
Location: Birmingham, AL
Employment duration: Full time