Comcast Manager, Media Ad Sales & Business Development in Bloomfield, New Jersey
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for increasing revenue from existing clients throughstrategic contact with area decision-makers on a targets list of
existing and potential clients. Accountable for achieving personal salesquotas and assisting appointed Ad Sales managers/decision-makers in
meeting their sales quotas. Works in tandem with various sales,marketing, research, and field teams and management to coordinate
efforts to maximize revenue from advertisers. This job is an individualcontributor role that does not have direct responsibility for
supervision or performance management of staff.
- Prospects, make appointments with, and sells to key decision-makers/AdSales managers/advertising agency field personnel of major national
- Spearheads strategic initiatives for targeted accounts incollaboration with the tram and to various decision-makers-influencers.
- Conducts needs analysis with clients and creates/recommends marketingsolutions. Assists customers and prospects in attaining their goals
through proper utilization of Company products/services and ensuresgoodwill between customers and Company.
- Identifies and secures appointments with key-decision makers,including regional managers and the occasional agency personnel to
evangelize various advertising platforms. Educates customers in thelatest market trends/conditions and opportunities to market their
products through the Company's offerings.
- Enhances and maintains relationships with assigned accounts andagencies.
- Maintains and increases sales volume from established accounts, aswell as seek out and sell to new prospects.
- Assists with negotiating and closing advertising sales deals.Understands all industry sales tools and is aware of all competitive
media's strengths and weaknesses to sell Company advantages incomparison.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Business, Sales background
-Generally requires 7 years related experience in either Political and/or SportsAdSales
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.