Frontier Communications ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, SMALL BUS in BLOOMINGTON, Illinois
The Account Executive is a catalyst behind Frontier Communications’ success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Small Business Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth by selling to new and existing customers. This role is responsible to drive market share growth across the small – medium commercial segment. Small Business Account Executives help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning their needs and objectives with Frontier’s solution(s).
Strategic Value of Role
Increase Frontier valuation within small/medium segment accounts by:
- Meeting and exceeding monthly quotas across new revenue sales and the assigned Commercial Account segment
- Prospecting and closing new logo customers for Frontier offerings
- Expanding the Frontier footprint within current customer accounts through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
Your role as a Small Business Account Executive is to prospect and close new business while retaining the existing customer base. As a Small Business Account Executive, you are responsible for all opportunities and accounts assigned to you in the small/medium segment which are likely to fall across a myriad of industries. This responsibility requires the management of both pre and post-sales support resources throughout sales campaigns. A Small Business Account Executive reports to a Regional Sales Manager.
The Small Business Account Executive team is responsible for all customers and opportunities in their segment across Frontier’s business. They fulfill a vital role of prospecting, leveraging leads provided by Marketing, addressing different types of sales scenarios and ultimately closing sales opportunities. The Small Business Account Executive’s main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible. Once an opportunity has been closed, the Small Business Account Executive’s job is to help manage the initial phases of post-sales support and ensure implementation is set up accordingly. This is achieved through the support of additional resources - such as Pre-Sales Technicians and Sales Engineers – whose role is to provide support and help you close the deal.
- How does the Small Business Account Executive team generate value for customers?
- Gain a deep understanding of the prospect or customer’s processes and problems
- Ensure the right questions are being asked and answered
- Serves customers in a trusted advisor role by always keeping the customer’s best interests at the forefront
- Justify all investments through compelling and customer-focused business cases
- Pays attention to details and can bring unique value on every customer interaction
What makes a great Small Business Account Executive?
- Motivated and skilled in prospecting and closing sales opportunities
- Customer Focused: Approaching all opportunities through the lenses of the prospect or customer
- Passion: Translates to customers an infectious enthusiasm for the solution
- Process Oriented: Follows sales process guidance and tool usage, adopting best practices throughout sales campaigns
- Resourceful: Able to overcome obstacles and barriers to find appropriate sales solutions
Advancement within Frontier sales organization.
- Positions within sales management, product marketing, sales operations and sales enablement.
Why consider this role?
- Participate as a member of a world-class sales organization who is a leader in their markets
- Be an integral part of a robust Sales support team that includes local Sales Engineers, Regulatory, Field Operations, Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Service Technicians, and a robust partner network – all motivated to help you win the deal
- Work for a successful leader in high performance communication technology industry with a positive track record of providing great solutions for our customers.
- Become a key member of your community through not only what you sell, but also your participation in community activities
- Experience income and career growth potential within an S&P; Fortune 500 company
- Receive benefit of a region and centralized marketing organization providing highly qualified leads
- Benefit from a customized B2B selling process that includes Sales Aids, guidance, a Playbook, and sales focused systems, e.g. Salesforce
- Prospect for new business
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with Frontier offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible
- Provide guidance on customer and prospect strategic initiatives
- Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities
- Effectively sell our comprehensive solution of high speed broadband, advanced voice products, satellite video and personal online and data security solutions across a wide range of industries
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Frontier
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development
- Build and expand relationships with Economic Buyer in prospect and customer accounts
- Establish yourself as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the prospect or customer
- Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- Proactive in adopting sales best practices and a leader in process adherence
- Win sales campaigns after they have progressed past needs development by developing reasons for prospects to act
- Can achieve success in sales campaigns when obstacles are presented
- Ability to gain customer loyalty and generate repeat business
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to convert qualified leads into sales opportunities
- Maximizes time spent selling through reaching prospects/customers at most convenient times for them for sales-oriented discussions
- Invests time and effort in personal development and professional education, self-educating on a customer's business environment and applying learnings in a consultative fashion to advance business deals
- Displays ability to presenting professional content in a passionate way, exhibiting high spirits all in situations
- Ability to communicate with all levels within customer/prospect’s organization
- Minimum of 2 years previous business-to-business experience in one or more of the following areas with a documented track record of success:
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Telecommunications industry experience(s) a plus
PC skills to include proficiencies in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and web browsing applications.
Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Knowledge of voice and data technologies, applications, and how customers use and purchase these technologies including but not limited to High Speed Internet, Dedicated Internet, Data Services, Local and Long Distance, IP, hosted solutions & Customer Premise Equipment (CPE).
Must have the ability to build and accurately forecast a sales pipeline.
Mathematical skills: ability to demonstrate logic and calculate figures for fulfilling pricing and savings requests.
Strong time management and organizational skills (to include inter-departmental relationships).
Excellent Sales Skills.
Professional dress code. 3. Education, certification and/or license requirements:
Valid local Driver’s license and auto insurance required. 4. Physical Requirements:
Job requires driving, walking door to door in inclement climate areas, and the ability to work extended hours.
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Required Skills: 1. Kind and length of experience:
Minimum of 1 – 2 years of business-to-business sales experience in a high activity sales group. (Includes significant prospecting through cold calling and networking).
One-year minimum of General Telecommunication’s experience.
Experienced at establishing and maintaining relationships at all levels of a customer’s organization. Candidate must have a valid State drivers license and clean driving record.
Required Experience: .
Job Location: BLOOMINGTON, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code: 318244-798