Brinks Coin Bin Driver in Boston Coin, Massachusetts
Coin Bin Driver
Requisition #:19925Location:Boston Coin MA - B0082
Functional Area:Logistics/TransportationEducation Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Coin Bin Driver.
The Coin Bin Driver is responsible for safely driving/controlling the Brink’s vehicles to and from various customer sites to pick up and deliver the liability. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Maintain the safety, security and control of a Brink’s owned or leased 24-foot dry van straight truck while driving to and from various customer pick-up and delivery locations
• Guard the customer liability during the actual delivery or pick up of valuables at a customer’s location
• Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor while performing daily customer interactions
• Load and unload the truck
• Maintain radio communication with the branch and/or dispatch personnel
• Report all faults or discrepancies experienced during the day’s activity
• Complete appropriate driving/delivery documentation
• Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicle’s interior
• Observe all security and safety procedures
• Able to work weekends, holidays and/or extended hours
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a commercial driver or protective services or military experience
• Minimum of Class B with air brakes driver’s license
• Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able lift at least 50 pounds
• Basic math skills
• High school diploma or GED
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional, positive demeanor
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top