WindStream Communications Sr. Consultant - Boston Retail Partners (RR) in Boston, Massachusetts
Boston Retail Partners ( BRP ) is an innovative and independent retail management consulting firm dedicated to providing superior service and enduring value to our clients. BRP combines its consultants' deep retail business knowledge and cross-functional capabilities to deliver superior design and implementation of strategy, technology, and process solutions. The firm's unique combination of industry focus, knowledge-based approach, and rapid, end-to-end solution deployment helps clients to achieve their business potential.
We are currently looking for one or more experienced Senior Consultants with strong retail backgrounds and some consulting experience to join our team. Candidates must be able to build rapport with clients and team members. The individual in this role must be able to tactfully apply skills and methodology to assist with projects.
Senior Consultants work across various practice areas and must be able to understand various retail business processes and build credibility quickly. Typical practice areas include Unified Commerce; Point of Sale; Customer Engagement; Ecommerce; Mobile; CRM / Loyalty; Order Management; Merchandising; and Supply Chain.
Responsibilities vary by engagement but could include :
· Participate in and potentially lead some client engagement activities
· Liaison between client business and technical teams and if applicable solution partners
· Provide functional or technical subject matter expertise during all phases of client engagement, including strategy, system selection, business process optimization and implementation
· Participate in and potentially lead creation of specified client deliverables
· Participate in and potentially lead facilitation of client and/or vendor meetings, workshops, etc.
· Provide vendor solution specific expertise as needed across various client engagements
· 5 years consulting and retail experience
· Management consulting experience driving business requirements, identifying gaps and omissions, and designing solutions
· Highly competent with Microsoft Office
· Excellent interpersonal/communication and organizational skills
· Adaptable self-starter skilled in creating structure in ambiguous environments
· Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
· Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
Primary Location: *US-Massachusetts-Boston
Job Category: *Administrative Services
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability Employer. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 17000981
Other Locations: US-New York-New York