Hilton General Manager - Hampton Inn Bozeman in Bozeman, Montana
A General Manager is responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Property at a glance:
Located downtown at the base of Bridger Mountains; you may find all you need for a comfortable stay at Hampton by Hilton Bozeman. Our hotel is located close to Montana State University, just off I-90. Take our free shuttle to and from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, just eight miles from our Bozeman, MT hotel. Fans of the great outdoors will appreciate our location near to hiking trails and skiing destinations, including Bridger Bowl and Yellowstone National Park. If you're more into shopping, we’re also close to the Gallatin Valley Mall and historic downtown Bozeman, offering a range of stores.
Start your day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast, served every morning at our Bozeman hotel. If you’re in a hurry, simply pick up a free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag, available Monday through Friday, for a quick healthy meal to go. Ask our friendly and knowledgeable team members for restaurant recommendations for lunch or dinner.
Each room features a range of comforting amenities, including free WiFi and a 32-inch HDTV. Upgrade to a deluxe room featuring a mini-refrigerator, microwave and large jetted tub. It’s easy to maintain your exercise routine with our free fitness center and we also feature an indoor pool with whirlpool
What will I be doing?
What will I be doing?
As the General Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the executive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
- Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
- Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities
What are we looking for?
- 3 years of hotel leadership experience at a property of similar scope and size
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Local market experience
- Hampton brand experience
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: General Manager/Hotel Manager
Title: General Manager - Hampton Inn Bozeman
Requisition ID: HOT04ABU