HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist - PRN/Per Diem in Bradenton, Florida
Blake Medical Center is currently accepting applications for a CT Tech on a PRN/per diem basis (see schedule notes below). ARRT (CT) certification is required. Qualified Techs are encouraged to apply today for immediate consideration.
Come work at our 13-acre tropical campus, just blocks from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Our 383-bed acute care facility has been named a nine-time 100 Top Hospital and a 100 Top Cardiovascular Hospital by Thompson Reuters, formerly known as Solucient. Blake Medical Center is technologically advanced and proficient in over 30 specialties, such as:
Surgical Services To learn more about Blake Medical Center and apply for this PRN CT Tech opportunity, please visitwww.MoreCareerChoices.com.
The PRN/per diem schedule for this CT Tech opportunity requires availability for any shift/any days to cover vacations, time off, peaks in scheduling, etc.
Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers.
- ARRT (CT) Certification.
- Current Florida state licensure.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: CT Technologist - PRN/Per Diem
Location: Florida-Bradenton-Blake Medical Center - Bradenton
Requisition ID: 00309-7700