Hilton Food and Beverage Director in Bridgetown, Barbados
A Food & Beverage Manager with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for managing operations of all Food & Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand? One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time. What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of all Food & Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food & Beverage Manager would also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Food & Beverage Outlet operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the F&B team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food & Beverage Costs and Payroll
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of F&B team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Exceptional Communication skills (written and oral)
- Management F&B experience for a minimum of five years
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all F&B brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Proactive leader with exceptional team building skills.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant area
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality. More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest rooms Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011 Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry.
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Food and Beverage Director
Requisition ID: HOT041R5