AECOM Landscape Architect in Brisbane, Australia
Business Line Design + Planning
Position Title Landscape Architect
Australia - Queensland
The AECOM Buildings and Places team includes landscape architects, architects, planners and urban designers and has Brisbane and Sunshine Coast offices which service South-east Queensland and broader Queensland projects. Due to a growing project workload the Brisbane studio is currently seeking a Landscape Architect to join the team in a full-time capacity. The successful candidate will be working on a mix of public realm, infrastructure and new communities work with a largely project design and delivery focused. This role will suit someone looking to step into a new challenge, take ownership and drive a variety of projects with the support and backing of the wider practice. The position would allow travel between the Brisbane and Sunshine Coast studios and from time-to-time would require other regional travel opportunities for projects.
We are looking for a motivated professional who has strong attention to detail with well-developed interpersonal, presentation and communication skills who is able to maintain productive working relationships at all levels. The successful candidate will have a passion for what they do and show enthusiasm through their work.
• A qualified practitioner with a minimum of three years’ experience in a Landscape Architecture role
• Consulting experience – highly advantageous;
• Demonstrated skills in working collaboratively in a team environment;
• Multi-tasking and a proficiency in time-management on day-to-day tasks is essential;
• A strong designer with good technical, graphic, oral and written communication skills;
• A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn and a desire to work in a dynamic, deadline driven team environment
• Qualified to degree level in Landscape Architecture, or similar Master’s degree
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Graphic suite (Indesign, photoshop, illustrator) as well as MS Office Suite is required;
• Basic experience in 3D modelling packages (3D AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Lumion) is advantageous
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Architecture and Design
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 164975BR