HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Physical Therapist FT Evenings in Brooksville, Florida
Oak Hill Hospital, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system, is a 262-bed acute care hospital in the community of Brooksville. Our experienced healthcare team is dedicated to diagnosing and treating patients faster than any hospital in the county. It is the largest medical facility in Hernando and Citrus County, one of the area’s largest private employers, and offers Hernando County’s only comprehensive cardiovascular program, including open heart surgery. Approximately 300 physicians, 950 associates, and over 350 volunteers comprise Oak Hill Hospital’s healthcare delivery team.
- Bachelors in Science and/or Masters in Science from school of Physical Therapy.
- State of Florida Physical Therapist license.
- Experience in appropriate healthcare setting preferred.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through AHA (American Heart Association).
- Current FIM (Functional Independence Measure) required n the following departments: 693
- Critical thinking, advanced decision making and problem resolution; service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills; ability to read/comprehend written instructions; ability to follow verbal and written instructions; PC skills.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting patients and /or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Physical Therapist FT Evenings
Location: Florida-Brooksville-Oak Hill Hospital - Spring Hill
Requisition ID: 00643-7453