Eaton Corporation Translation Project Administrator (EMEA) in Budapest, Hungary
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for a:
Translation Project Administrator (EMEA)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Due to the increased volume of content being created within the EMEA region, a Translation and Copywriting Center of Excellence (COE) has been established. The translation COE plays a pivotal role within the central marketing organization, and is responsible for delivering high-quality translation services to internal clients such as Segment Marketing, Business Units, country colleagues and the global Eaton.com website project. The translation team is responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest of standards.
· Provide highest quality project management support to Eaton colleagues working with the translation team.
· Delivery of translation projects following internal workflows and using standardized business platforms.
· Work directly with internal stakeholders to deliver translation projects.
· When required, work with external translation vendors to ensure that the same high standard of translation is delivered.
· Project management to ensure that customer briefs are fully understood before initiating the translation process, while acting as brand guardian throughout.
· Translation work includes (but is not limited to) the writing of brochures, emails, website copy, audio and video copy.
· Work with our Creative Shared Services Team (in Pune, India) to deliver multi-language copy for collateral creation.
· Project coordination of translation projects that involve internal and external resources, ensuring that deadlines are met and resources are well utilized.
· Fluent English.
· Experience in project management.
· Experience of working in a multinational / multilingual environment would be an advantage; understanding of the importance of applying local knowledge to translation work in the EMEA region.
· Ability to understand and follow processes that are business critical to ensure the effective delivery of translation projects.
· Ongoing drive to improve performance, service delivery and quality.
· Excellent organizational as well as written and oral communication skills are essential.
· Attention to detail and ability to be self-directed.
What Eaton offers:
· A permanent contract in a fast-growing global company.
· Challenging projects in a dynamic collaborative team.
· Inclusion & diversity - openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent, while inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
· Learning & development - we invest in our employees for the long term – not just through the salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Applicants to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing, as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.