Farmers Insurance Print Finishing Technician I - 3rd Shift in Caledonia, Michigan
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
3rd shift position; Sunday-Thursday 11:00pm-7:30am
- Setup and operate bindery/finishing equipment.
- Coordinates assigned work involving the finishing of forms, publications and other printed materials in accordance with In-Plant Printing department quality standards and procedures.
- Visually inspects work to confirm it meets job specifications.
Performs basic troubleshooting and equipment maintenance tasks.
Essential Job Functions
Sets up and operates multiple types of bindery/finishing equipment.
- Coordinates workload schedule with production team to meet customer quality and timeframe requirements.
- Visually inspects all work. Stages materials for efficient and orderly processing.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment as expected.
Conducts basic troubleshooting of issues.
High school diploma or equivalent
1 year experience as a print finishing/bindery operator or equivalent.
Experience working in a fast-paced, high pressure production environment (preferred).
Special Skill Requirement
Good working knowledge of printing papers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Basic PC skills including Microsoft Office or equivalent (preferred).
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Back Office Process Support
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Print Finishing Technician I - 3rd Shift
Requisition ID: 170006X0