CRST International Account Manager in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
CRST Expedited is seeking a results oriented and customer focused Account Manager to be located in our Cedar Rapids, Iowa office.
*Job Summary: *Highly focused transportation sales expert that can make sound business decisions optimizing all aspects of company assets and resources while fostering positive customer relationships. Candidate will be able to work collaboratively with many departments to help achieve key metrics.
Essential Duties and Qualifications:
- Creates optimal front line customer relations to help achieve company growth targets by increasing freight volumes
- Contact customers daily to seek appropriate freight opportunities.
- Take ownership of assignments working through challenges to achieve desired goals
- Collaborate with various departments to determine optimal network balance/asset utilization.
- Develop additional freight opportunities through solicitation efforts, to support departments within company network
- Monitor shipments for successful on-time performance and communication of issues to respective customers
- Assists sales department in providing rate quotes
- Coordinating all facets of customer freight shipments: booking freight, answer customer calls and assisting with preparation of customer rate quotes.
- Perform special assignments as delegated, relating to special areas of concern.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 6-12 months of previous experience in a related field required
- High school diploma or GED required and degree in a related field preferred
- Excellent people and communication skills needed
- Ability to easily and quickly calculate figures
- Close attention to detail while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer skills required
CRST is an EOE
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Employment duration: Full time