CRST International Driver Recruiter in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
CRST Expedited is seeking a results oriented and self motivated Driver Recruiter to be located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Job Summary: The Driver Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of company drivers, owner operators, experienced fleet owners, lease purchase drivers, and rehires
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explore creative methods of sourcing qualified contractors.
- Conduct telephone and personal interviews daily with prospective candidates.
- Complete background checks including personal records, MVR, and DAC reports.
- Review and process applications of prospective hires and determine if the applicant is qualified.
- Complete pre-hire files and paperwork on applicants.
- Maintain complete files on non-hired contractors, as appropriate.
- Track calls generated from all forms of advertising.
- Explain the company’s operating policy and safety standards and work with drivers or applicants who present issues.
- Set up and manage travel arrangements for new hires.
- Travel to training schools, job fairs, and work industry trade shows as needed representing CRST.
- Maintain standards as outlined by CRST International policy and standards in regards to the hiring of drivers
*Minimum Qualification Requirements: *
- 6-12 months of previous experience in a related field and customer service experience is required
- A high school diploma or GED is required and a degree in a relevant field preferred
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills are needed
CRST is an EOE
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Employment duration: Full time