Comcast Analyst 1, IT Support in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
As a Technical Analyst, the candidate will work as a member of our Comcast Information Services team providing technical expertise to Comcast's user community in the use of supported hardware and software products. The candidate will participate in the day to day support of our Comcast user community across many areas including workstation procurement, installation, connectivity, software configuration, user profile updates, backups, and general Windows computing. Additional duties include recommendation of various hardware and software products and configurations.
- Evaluates, prioritizes and addresses all types of service requests handled by the IT team (desktop support, phone/email response).
- Setup, deploys, repairs and troubleshoots laptop and desktop PCs, printers and other PC hardware and peripherals.
- Consults with end-users in addressing problems and assists in formulating solutions. Maintains exceptional level of communication with end-users.
- Acts in a consultative role to end-users by providing recommendations regarding hardware, software, processes, etc. in order to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Assists in the planning, coordination and implementation of projects.
- Assists in training of basic systems for new and current users when necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 1-2 years work experience in Information Technology or related field
- Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience supporting the following technologies; Desktop Operating Systems, Desktop/Laptop hardware, iDevice/Android hardware and software, Printers
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer