Comcast Analyst 2, Finance in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing ongoing Capital expenditures performance analysis, reporting, and forecasting as an independent contributor as well as developing tools to measure Capital performance and establish reporting that measures the customer, operational and/or financial impacts in support of management decision making around all Capital initiatives across the Division. Reports financial analysis to senior management in support of functional business objectives. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge. Also responsible for providing a variety of financial data and maintaining and updating financial models and plans.
- Provides coordination and analytics for Capital budgeting and forecasting activities and recommends changes when appropriate. Updates forecasts for both current performance and new development to provide management with a current perspective of the business.
- Assists with other operational departments such as Tech Ops, Engineering, Construction, DPMO, and Business Services as well as Regional Capital teams to ensure Capital resources are available to support their daily needs and special projects, as needed
- Maintains Division funded capital, where applicable.
- Conducts various statistical and financial reports, as assigned. Gathers analysis and creates reports.
- Assists in budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and related reports, as assigned.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Maintains statistical/financial databases.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study: Finance
Experience: Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Proven analytical abilities
- Demonstrates initiative
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- SQL experience preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer