Comcast Director, Product Sales in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Creates the strategic plan for Comcast contract / Right of Entry (ROE) process withinMultiple Dwelling Unites(MDU) / Single Family Units (SFU), university and other channels at the Division level. Works with regional teams to ensure property owners, developers, consultants, etc., contractually agree to provide Comcast services in their properties. Responsible for strategic plan to deliver targeted business results including increasing units, subscriber growth, penetration and profitability within multiple sales channels. .
Military Experience Welcomed!
- Creates and/or approves all sales strategies and marketing plans including process, measurement, reporting for all channels under purview.
- Responsible for execution and development all tools and system enhancements within supported channels
- Develops and responsible for deployment, measurement, evaluation and success of all training curriculum in sales channels at all levels.
- Marketing liaison for sales channels including go to market strategy and materials (collateral, etc.) to assist in that strategy
- Creates and is responsible for all divisional incentives, recognition and other programs to enhance sales opportunities
- Creates process for collection, measurement and reporting of all regional incentives
- Develops, reviews and communicates playbook for each channel as well as responsible for maintenance and up keep of playbook content.
- Ensures consistency of personnel within channels including job descriptions, titles, hiring, on boarding, SSIP process, compensation, etc.
- Develops a best practices/feedback methodology for all channels and communicates and measures effectiveness of implementation.
- Administers an annual operating budget for Product Sales.
- Assists in developing sales strategies and marketing plans. Identifies tools to assist with sales activities and action steps to follow in the sales campaign.
- Works closely with training teams for deployment of successful training curriculum.
- Implements advertising and promotional activities.
- Recruits, trains, and provides leadership to Product Sales personnel. Coordinates all logistical aspects of the sales program.
- Deploys incentives and other programs as necessary to achieve critical milestones to success.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education Level Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Field of Study-Computer Science, Engineering
- Years Experience Generally requires 9 years related experience
- Experience within Telecommunications, preferred; cable industry experience also considered
- Strong background in leadership, with experience leading team of direct and indirect reports
- Strong analytical ability with experience measuring and reporting on multi-channel sales strategies
- Strong executive communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience in product sales with experience leading product sales strategies
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer